Join the Team at Shafer Services
- Lead AC Installers
- Install Apprentices
- Licensed Plumbers
- Plumbing Apprentices
- AC Technicians
- Customer Service Team Members
3 ways to apply:
- Give us a call at (210) 227-8358
- Contact us online
- Stop by our office Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm to fill out an application.
Top 10 reasons to choose Shafer Services
1. We work for happy customers
- We are constantly working to ensure our customers are happy.
- We offer each team member continued coaching and training, working to always improve our Shafer Experience. This equals happy customers.
2. You don't have to worry if we are a "here today and gone tomorrow" type of company
- Because the Shafer family has been servicing the area for close to 130 years, since 1884 and has thousands of satisfied customers.
3. Our team members get noticed
- Each field technician is equipped with a clean, well-appointed truck, uniform and the tools to provide the highest quality Shafer Experience to our customers.
4. We believe in mutual respect for all
- Because we respect and protect our customers and their homes.
- We use floor protection and wear shoe covers when in our customers' homes.
- We always leave things neat and clean and take out the garbage when we leave.
- Isn't that what you would and should expect from a service company?
5. We are easy to do business with
- We give our customers upfront pricing and options in writing before any work is done. This means no debating or price haggling with customers and you get paid for the work that you do.
6. Educating customers is what we do best
- We take the guesswork out of the equation by using the latest tech diagnostic equipment in town. This helps our technicians provide customers with the best decision-making advice out there.
7. Work with only the best team members
- We only hire the best team members that have the same attitude and professional ethics that we do.
- Each team member is drug and background checked before they are hired.
- A clean driving record and current driver's license is also required for each field technician.
8. We exceed expectations
- We encourage customer feedback and work to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- We always follow up with each customer for every call.
9. We take care of people like family
- Not only are we here for our customers, we're here for our team members.
- Each team member (once eligible) is offered health, accident, and eye & dental insurance benefits and simple IRA retirement plans.
10. We know how to have fun
- We're not always about work—we make room for fun!
- Our team enjoys spending time together outside of work. On the regular agenda are family picnics, volunteering in our community, fishing tournaments, holiday parties and lots more.