Duct Replacement in San Antonio
Need New Ducts? Call the Techs with the Add-On Attitude.
With every duct replacement, our HVAC techs:
- Add comfort with 24/7, same-day service
- Add peace of mind with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Add happiness with friendly techs that go the extra mile
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated a 4.8 out of 5 on Google with over 800 satisfied customers. See why Shafer Services Plus has been San Antonio's preferred duct replacement experts for over 100 years!
Signs you need this
Signs you need to replace your ducts
- Your ducts are 15+ years old. Once ductwork gets past the 15-year mark, holes start to form from wear and tear. Those holes allow for pest infestation—or worse, they may cause the ducts to completely collapse. If your ducts are getting near that age, you might want to look into replacing them.
- High energy bills. If you notice your energy bills steadily increasing (and usage has stayed the same), you could be losing air to leaks or holes in your ducts. If the leaks are small enough, you can have a professional seal your ducts. Otherwise, you're usually better off replacing your ductwork rather than paying for the higher energy bills.
- Inconsistent room temperatures. If some rooms tend to be cooler or warmer than others, you might have leaky or unbalanced ducts. If your ducts are unbalanced, that means your ducts weren't properly designed for your home and HVAC needs, so you ended up with ducts they are too large or small for your system. To fix unbalanced ducts, you'll need a professional to design a new layout for you.
- Poor indoor air quality. When your ductwork has gaps or holes, it will push contaminants (dust, dirt, pollen, etc.) throughout your home. All that debris blowing into your home not only leads to a dirty/dusty home, it also results in aggravated allergies.
In general, if your entire duct system is in poor condition, you're probably better off replacing it. Think you just need a duct repair? We do that too. Contact us and we'll send a tech to find and fix the problem.
What's included in your duct installation
- Free in-home consultation and load calculation by a trained design consultant
- A trained, licensed and friendly installation team
- All duct parts and materials needed to complete the job
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 1-year labor warranty
Price of a duct replacement in San Antonio
- Low: $2,200
- Average: $5,600
- High: $8,800
What impacts price?
Duct installation prices vary depending on the:
- Material of the new ducts. You'll pay more for fiberglass duct board or sheet metal ducts than you will for flexible aluminum or non-metallic ones.
- Size and layout of your home. The larger your home and the more complex the layout is (i.e. several floors vs. just one), the more you'll pay for your duct replacement.
- Number of systems you have. Your cost will increase with the number of systems in your home. More systems mean more ductwork, which translates to more materials and labor costs.