Add cool air with a ductless AC
A high-efficiency ductless AC can exceptionally increase your home's comfort levels and reduce your energy bills. All without needing to pay for ductwork or ductwork modifications.
If you're in the need for a ductless AC and live in the San Antonio area, call the Shafer Services Plus team for the best in ductless AC installations.
- Quick, one-day installs
- Flexible financing
- FREE in-home quote
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated a 4.8 out of 5 on Google with over 800 satisfied customers. See why Shafer Services Plus has been San Antonio's preferred ductless AC installation experts for over 100 years!
Signs you need this
Signs you need a ductless AC
If you're not sure if a ductless AC is right for you, check for the following signs:
- You want to add cool air to a room that doesn't have air ducts leading to it.
- You have an older home and have been told that traditional central AC is not possible or would require renovations.
- Your old ductless AC doesn't keep you comfortable anymore.
- Your old ductless AC has had several major repairs over the past few years and has become a money pit.
What's included in your ductless AC installation
1. We provide a free in-home consultation
Our friendly comfort specialists will go over energy-efficient ductless AC systems with you. The comfort specialist will discuss what are your needs and budget then provide multiple system options so you can pick the one that's right for you.
2. We cover flexible financing options
We are a San Antonio legacy so we know a thing about financing. We offer convenient ways to apply for it so your ductless AC investment is stress-free and affordable.
3. We make your comfort our highest priority during the installation
Our trained installation crew will arrive bright and early to install your new, high-efficiency ductless AC unit(s). Our crew works with the speed and reliability you can expect from NATE-certified technicians. Once the install is done, we'll test the system and walk you through using the system.
4. Give us feedback
Price to install a ductless AC in San Antonio:
- Low: $2,800
- Average: $4,500
- High: $8,900
Your ductless AC installation cost changes based on:
- The number of indoor units installed. Ductless AC units only cool the room they're in. So, the more rooms you want to be cooled, the more indoor units need to be installed, which increases the cost of your installation.
- The efficiency of the AC. All ductless systems are rated on how efficiently they cool your home. Here at Shafer, we focus on handpicking the highest-efficiency systems for Texas homeowners. While more efficient systems cost more to install, they bring greater comfort and energy savings.
- The upgrades or modifications made. If you want additional features like smart thermostats or to have your air handler mounted on the ceiling, you'll have to pay more for the installation. A Shafer tech will be able to speak with you about what upgrades or modifications would work for your home, cooling needs and budget.
Want to know more? We cover cost factors in our article, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Ductless Mini-Split AC in San Antonio?"
Need a ductless AC installation from a San Antonio pro?
Ductless AC brands we recommend: