Keep your heat pump running longer and more efficiently
Regular heat pump maintenance helps:
- Extend the lifespan of your heat pump
- Lower your monthly heating bills
- Prevent costly heat pump breakdowns
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated a 4.8 out of 5 on Google with over 800 satisfied customers. See why Shafer Services Plus has been San Antonio's preferred heat pump maintenance experts for over 100 years!
Signs you need this
Signs your heat pump needs a check-up
Your heat pumps could use a system check if:
- You've noticed an increase in energy bills. The more your heat pumps runs, the more wear and tear it suffers, which increases the unit's electrical consumption. A check-up will refresh and recalibrate your unit, so it runs efficiently again.
- Your heat pump isn't keeping your comfortable on cooler days. While heat pumps aren't designed to work in super cold weather (below 30° F), yours should have no problem keeping you warm throughout a San Antonio winter.
- Winter is coming and you want to make sure your heat pump doesn't break down. During a check-up, your tech will inspect your unit for any signs of problems. If they see anything, they can fix the issue before it turns into an expensive repair down the road.
Heat pump check-up: $160
What's included in a seasonal check-up
A heat pump technician will:
- Investigate your heat pump for potential problems and let you know about them
- Clean and tune up your heat pump so it runs more efficiently
- Check your heat pump's combustion process (if you have a gas system)
Heat pump brands we can maintain
We can service ALL heat pump brands including:
- Day & Night
- American Standard