Drain Clearing in San Antonio
Clogged Drains Got You Down? Call the Best Plumbers in Town
We've been serving San Antonio residents for over 100 years. To this day, our plumbers have never let any clog stop them from getting the job done. When you hire us to clear your clogged drain, you can expect:
- Fast comfort with 24/7, same-day service
- Peace of mind with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Friendly service from certified plumbers
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated a 4.8 out of 5 on Google with over 800 satisfied customers. See why Shafer Services Plus has been San Antonio's preferred drain clearing experts for over 100 years!
Drains we service
Types of drains we service
We're equipped to handle any/all clogs no matter where they are in your home, including:
- Kitchen sink drains - After frequent use, food particles and other debris slowly accumulate in your drainpipes, which causes a clog.
- Bathroom sink drains - Most bathroom sink clogs are due to a combination of hair, grime, and soap scum.
- Shower drains - Shower drain clogs are typically caused by the build-up of longer hair, soap scum and dirt as well.
- Toilet drains - A toilet drain can become clogged due to the constant/accidental flushing of debris or other foreign objects.
- Main sewer lines - Everything from damaged pipes, debris and tree roots can cause clogs or improper draining throughout your sewer system.
Signs you need this
Signs you need this
- Is there a bad smell coming from your drains? If you smell a strong, foul odor whenever you use your kitchen/bathroom sink or shower, you may need a drain clearing.
- Is your toilet overflowing? If multiple attempts with a plunger don't solve the issue, you may need a professional drain clearing.
- Is your kitchen sink backed up? If switching on the disposal unit doesn't drain the water, you may need a drain clearing.
- Is your shower or bath drain clogged? If it takes minutes or even hours for your shower/bathtub to drain on its own, you may need a professional drain clearing.
- Are multiple fixtures backing up? If several plumbing fixtures are backing up at the same time, it's a sign that your main sewer line is clogged.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We've heard of plumbers offering "warranties" on their drain clearing services. Typically, those warranties are just a tool for plumbers to charge extra when they have to return to a job.
That's not the kind of service we offer!
Our plumbers use their extensive knowledge and experience to clear the clog the first time around. We also take the time to educate you on how to prevent future clogs.
However, if you're unsatisfied with how the Shafer team managed your drain clearing for any reason, you can call us directly and we'll make it right—free of charge.
Price to unclog a drain:
- Low: $189
- Average: $325
- High: $550
The price can vary depending on a number of factors, such as:
- The severity of the clog: A stubborn clog will raise the price of the job because plumbers will need to use more expensive equipment/methods in order to clear it.
- The accessibility of the clog: Some jobs require plumbers to remove toilets or sinks in order to reach the clog—especially if the home doesn't have a drain cleanout to access the main sewer line.
- Adding a camera inspection: Some drain clearings require a camera inspection to determine how many clogs exist, as well as the exact location and nature of the clog.
- The plumber you hire: The quality of the plumber will always impact the cost. Whatever the job, you want a plumber who's licensed/insured, experienced and reputable—like us!
To learn more about each of these factors and how they can directly impact pricing, visit our blog article, "How Much Does Drain Clearing Cost in San Antonio?".
Our Drain Cleaning Process
1. Contact our team
2. Select the best day and time
We strive to make the appointment as convenient for you as possible. Simply select a day and time that works best for you, and we'll be there–on time and fully equipped
3. Relax while we clean the drain
Your tech will assess the drain issue and give you flat-rate prices on our available drain clearing services. The typical drain clearing job takes about an hour to complete.
4. Tell us about your experience
Your satisfaction means everything to us. That's why we always ask for feedback on your drain clearing experience with us. If the job didn't meet your expectations for any reason, just let us know and we'll make it right.