Sewer Line Repair/Replacement in San Antonio
Find. Dig. Fix. We Repair Sewer Line Problems Today.
- Add comfort with 24/7, same-day service
- Add peace of mind with our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Add happiness with friendly sewer line specialists that go the extra mile
Signs you have a problem with your sewer line
- There's a sewer odor in/around your home
- You have several slow drains
- You frequently have clogged drains
- Septic waste is pooling in your lawn
- Water backs up in other drains when you flush the toilet
What's included in this service
- Diagnosis: Your plumber will diagnose what's wrong with your drain line and where using state-of-the-art video cameras.
- Repair/replace: Once we've found the problem, we'll dig up the problem pipe and replace it.
Price to repair/replace sewer line piping
- Low: $1,250
- Average: $3,500
- High: $8,000