Get rid of sediment before sediment gets rid of your water heater
Flushing your water heater's tank of sediment will:
- Extend your water heaters lifespan
- Improve your water's efficiency
- Help prevent devastating tank bursts, which can cause thousands of dollars in water damage
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated a 4.8 out of 5 on Google with over 800 satisfied customers. See why Shafer Services Plus has been San Antonio's preferred water heater maintenance experts for over 100 years!
Signs you need this
Signs your water heater needs flushing
- Your water heater is making a popping noise.
- Your water is "hard" (full of minerals). San Antonio's water is FULL of minerals.
- You water heater takes longer than normal to heat more water.
What's included in your water heater flushing
- A trained plumber who will flush your water heater of sediment build-up
- 1-year labor warranty
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Water heater brands we can service
We can service ALL brands of gas and electric water heaters including:
- AO Smith
- General Electric (GE)