Yard Leak Detection and Repair in San Antonio
We'll Find and Fix Your Yard Leak. Today.
- Add comfort with 24/7, same-day service
- Add peace of mind with minimal disruption of your yard
- Add happiness with friendly yard leak specialists that go the extra mile
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated a 4.8 out of 5 on Google with over 350 satisfied customers. See why Shafer Services Plus has been San Antonio's preferred yard leak detection and repair experts for over 100 years!
Signs you need this
Signs you have a yard leak
- Water surfacing in your front yard
- A noticeable drop in water pressure
- Higher-than-normal water bills
- Stagnant water smell
- Rats (they like the sewage smell)
- An area of unusually lush grass
- Upfront pricing through an on-site diagnosis
- A trained, licensed, friendly plumber
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 90-day labor warranty
Price to find and fix a yard leak in San Antonio
- Low: $360
- Average: $755
- High: $1,350
Factors that affect that price range
Your yard leak detection and repair cost depends on:
- Length of the line. The more pipe that needs replaced, the more it will cost.
- Location of the leak. Your repair will cost more if the damaged pipe is located under a sidewalk or driveway.
- Whether the pipe needs repaired or replaced. Repairing part of your mainline will cost less than replacing a section of it.
- Permits. If you need to replace your mainline, you'll likely need to pay for a permit.
- Cleanup and landscaping. Depending on the location of the leak, you might have to pay for landscaping (fixing flood damage, repaving driveway, replanting trees or bushes, etc.).