Yard Leak Detection and Repair in San Antonio
We'll Find and Fix Your Yard Leak. Today.
- Add comfort with 24/7, same-day service
- Add peace of mind with minimal disruption of your yard
- Add happiness with friendly yard leak specialists that go the extra mile
Signs you have a yard leak
- Water surfacing in your front yard
- A noticeable drop in water pressure
- Higher-than-normal water bills
- Stagnant water smell
- Rats (they like the sewage smell)
- An area of unusually lush grass
- Upfront pricing through an on-site diagnosis
- A trained, licensed, friendly plumber
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 90-day labor warranty
Price to find and fix a yard leak in San Antonio
- Low: $360
- Average: $755
- High: $1,350
Factors that affect that price range
Your yard leak detection and repair cost depends on:
- Length of the line. The more pipe that needs replaced, the more it will cost.
- Location of the leak. Your repair will cost more if the damaged pipe is located under a sidewalk or driveway.
- Whether the pipe needs repaired or replaced. Repairing part of your mainline will cost less than replacing a section of it.
- Permits. If you need to replace your mainline, you'll likely need to pay for a permit.
- Cleanup and landscaping. Depending on the location of the leak, you might have to pay for landscaping (fixing flood damage, repaving driveway, replanting trees or bushes, etc.).