Here are some quick and easy tips to help you chill this summer. Many will increase your home’s efficiency and stretch your pocket book too!
- Ceiling fans help a room feel 4° cooler.
- Keep your thermostat at 78° when home and 7-10 degrees higher when away.
- Humidity creeps in during summer months so prevent moisture problems with proper ventilation. This means you’ll need to make sure vents are clean and not blocked.
- Set reminders to change your air filter every 30 days to help with system efficiency.
- Remember what mom said, close the doors (and windows) when the AC is on.
- Clean and dust your home regularly. This keeps your system cleaner. Less debris means better air circulation.
Ensure your AC is running at optimal performance with Shafer’s $199 Annual HVAC Tune Up.
We’re here for you 24/7!