A/C tune-ups address the wear and tear your unit has endured since its last service. Repairing small problems now will help your A/C run smoothly, lower your cooling costs, and avoid extensive future damages.
An Air Conditioner Maintenance Tune-Up Has Several Benefits:
- Increased A/C performance
- Better air conditioning efficiency
- Fewer home visits for A/C repair
- Cleaner air quality
- Increased lifespan of your A/C system
- Better overall home comfort
What Happens During an HVAC Tune-Up?
- A close inspection of all A/C system components
- Wear and tear check on all belts and other moving parts within your air conditioning unit
- Minor adjustments and repairs as they’re identified
- A cleaning of the condenser coils
- A calibration of your thermostat
- Inspection of your A/C’s refrigerant levels and check for any leaks
- Inspection of the blower belt and motor to ensure proper operation
No matter the season, our A/C maintenance and tune-up technicians will ensure your air conditioning system is 100% functional and ready to meet your needs. Plus, we’ll always notify you of any repair suggestions before the work is done, so you will know exactly what solution is best for your home’s A/C system.
We’re here for you 24/7!